Welcome to Zilhajj Group Of Bangladesh
Important Advice – Must read before your travel.
A Must Read for All Hajis before they travel to Umrah
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu ‘anhu): The Prophet (Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, “Travelling is a kind of torture as it prevents one from eating, drinking and sleeping properly. So, when one’s needs are fulfilled, one should return quickly to one’s family.”
Bukhari Vol. 3 : No. 31
Things to do…
- Umrah Pilgrims are adviced that as per the rule of Saudi Government their Passports will be taken at Jeddah Airport as soon as they will come out. The passports are taken by Saudi Personnel and submitted to Tahseel office, which in turn will submits the passports to the Mandub of Umrah Company on whose Visa the Haji has travelled for ex (Shaeir, Dallah, Firdaus). While giving the passports on the Airport to the Mandoob of VISA company please take his Visiting Card or atleast take his Name and Mobile number make and sure he is Mandoob of your own Visa company.
- If you are travelling in Saudi Airlines One Pax is allowed to carry Two CHECKIN Baggage max 20 Kgs each. So please make sure you have only Two Chekin Baggage (Max 20 Kgs each) and One Handcarry (Max 7 Kgs).
- If you are travelling in any other airlines Please make sure with the Airlines or your Booking Staff about the luggage you can carry in Flight.
- Arrange for your FOREX before hand. Officially you can carry only appx. 10000 Indian Rupees outside the country, Hence you have to convert your Indian Rupees to Saudi Riyals before reaching the Airport as doing it on last minute at the Airport will be very expensive.
- Be prepared for Long waiting hours at Jeddah Airport and Hajj terminal it might take 4-5 Hours to clear Immigration and also it might take long time for the Busses to arrive due to heavy traffic jams so BE PATIENT and Please carry few snacks and small water bottles with you in handcarry.
- Keep a Xerox of your Passport, Tickets and Visa with you in handcarry. All Tickets issued for Umrah passengers are return tickets so keep them safe, you will need them to return back to India.
- Please carry an Extra set of Ehram and 3-4 Sets of Slippers.
- Instead of Mineral water try to DRINK only ZamZam while in Makkah and Madina. Its Free and its the Best Available Water on planet Earth. You can fill small bottles with ZamZam while going for every Namaz.
- Read Books and Watch Cds related to Hajj and Umrah also Consult the people who have already done Hajj and Umrah before travelling.
- Carry a extra Three pin, Two pin Adapter for Mobile & Laptop Recharges. Carry your Umbrellas, Caps / Hats, Glares / Sunglasses, Sunscreen Lotions and Facial creams, Lip guards etc. as the climate is very hot.
- If possible buy Zilhajj Group Bangladesh which has all essentials and extra for your umrah journey…
- Choose your Luggage carefully. Select Bags with WHEELS as you may need to walk at times with luggage.
- All Luggage without Lock and Key has to be Wrapped and wrapping fees has to be paid by Pilgrim himself.
- Zamzam also has to be put in Laminated bags and Lamination fees to be paid by Pilgrim himself.
- Handicap passengers are requested to carry their own Wheelchair.
- All payments should be cleared Two Weeks before departure. Tickets will be issued only after final payments.
- Special requests (Pregnant or Handicapped) if any please inform us before departure without fail.
- Buckets and Tubs will not be provided in hotels. Only showers will be their in bathroom, If any Haji requires bucket he has to purchase his own buckets and tubs.
- Meet your Relatives and Friends before going if possible bring them for training sessions.
Things Not to do…
- Do not carry excess money for Umrah or Tawaaf. Keep your Money safe even in Room keep it locked.
- Ladies are adviced Not to wear Heavy Gold Jewellery during visit to Haram.
- Under any circumstances Do not carry Gutka, Tobacco, Paan or any other thing that can cause intoxication.
- KHASKHAS (Poppy Seeds) is banned in SAUDI ARABIA. Do Not carry Khaskhas at all. If caught with KHASKHAS you can be jailed.
- Do not do a lot shopping in Saudi Arabia because all that is available in Saudi Arabia is also available in India.
- Tourleader will not take any responsibility of clearing your excess baggage and any fine imposed will have to be borne by Pilgrim himself. Handling of baggage is completely your responsibility.
- One Baggage should not be more than 20 Kilos all baggage more than 20 Kilos will be rejected at the airport and will have to be repacked.
- Guests and Relatives of Pilgrim are not allowed to Eat or Stay in our Hotels. Any person doing this will be strictly penalised and will be solely responsible for his humiliation.
- Coolie services will not be provided everyone carries his own baggage hence please travel light. Excess baggage fees to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Room Service and Personal expenses are not included in package cost.
Important Things to know…
- Baggage Allowed is 20 Kgs* 2 in Saudi Airlines and 20 Kgs in Air India. Hand carry should not be more than 10 Kilos and 7 Kilos respectively.
- Diabetic, Medical Patients and Pax requiring special foods have to arrange for their own food. Tour operator will not prepare any special food for medical patients.
- Pax travelling with Infants have to arrange for baby food themselves its not included in your tour.
- Room Allotment as per our arrangement, Choice of room will NOT be entertained.
- Economy Rooms may have common bathrooms.
- Menu of meals will be as per our selection and special food demands will not be entertained.
- Food will NOT be provided on Airports, During intercity transfers and on First day of reaching Makkah. Personal food demands will not be entertained. Special food for Infants, Old Age people or Medical patients will have to be arranged by Pilgrim himself.
- Zilhajj Group Bangladesh accepts no responsibility for Luggage Losses, Money Loss, Injuries, Damages, Accidents and Additional Expenses due to any reason for example delay of flights, Misconnection, Sickness, Bad Weather, Strike, War, Quarantine breakdown or Transport breakdown or the closure of Airport. You are sole responsible for your luggage and belongings be it at Airport or Hotel premises.
- Zilhajj Group Bangladesh will not be responsible if the pilgrim misses his flight due to any reason and in such case the passenger will have to bear the cost of rescheduling in case the ticket can be rescheduled or else if the ticket is Non Refundable no refund will be made at all. If during the period of rescheduling the Umrah Visa Expires New Visa fees has to be paid by Pilgrim.
- Laundry services: Zilhajj Group Bangladesh shall not be responsible for any Loss, Delay, and Fading of color, Stains of any type or Shrinking of clothes by the Laundry service provider. Laundry is Complimentary service.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances changes and alterations in the package have to be made regarding Hotel, Bus, Staying period or change of flight. Zilhajj Group Bangladesh Reserves the Right to make alterations which pilgrim has to accept and for which no refund shall be made nor any claim shall be entertained.
- After entering into Saudi Arabia no pilgrim of Zilhajj Group Bangladeshshall be allowed to give up his/her companionship with his/her group. He/she will have to travel with the group and will not be allowed under any circumstances to leave the group. Nobody will be allowed to goto Jeddah outside the tour plan.
- Once the Pilgrim reaches Jeddah Passports will be taken by Umrah Company and will be under their custody till the return.
- No liability on the part of Zilhajj Group Bangladesh arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid.
- Satisfaction of the pilgrim is our prime consideration any claim or complaint by the client must be intimated to Zilhajj Group Bangladesh. In the very unlikely event of there being something not to your satisfaction on the pilgrimage that is directly under our control, it should be reported immediately so that there is an opportunity to correct/rectify the same. The Tour Operator shall not accept liability in respect of claims which are not reported to us immediately.
- Partly utilized services are also considered as fully utilized. In such circumstances no refund shall be applicable.
- For all claims, disputes of whatever nature relating to the tours Marketed / Coordinated by Zilhajj Group Bangladesh of Bangladesh the Courts in Dhaka shall alone have jurisdiction.
- Cash Deposit charges in Banks and Courier charges incurred on sending Passports and Umrah Kit have to be borne by Pilgrim they are not included in your package cost.
- Buffet will be arranged only in Deluxe Packages, Food packets will be provided in Economy class.
- Tea will be provided Only in Breakfast.
- Visa stamping is subject to approval by Saudi Embassy. Rahat Travels will not be responsible for any Delay, Rejection or Mistake by Saudi Embassy and in that case Mofa Fees will have to be paid by Pilgrim . Visa stamping fees is Non Refundable. Visa Stamping takes 10-15 working days.
- All passports will be under the custody of Umrah Company throughout the Tour.
- Any person using Foul language or Bad Words or trying to create nuisance and fight in the group will be immediately removed from the group and will be left on his own. No refund will be given to him whatsoever and in extreme cases he will be handed over to the police.
- All prices mentioned on Websites and Broachers are for Quint Sharing (Five in a Room).
- In Case of any issues please contact your Tourleader directly in Saudi Arabia before calling anyone in India. Tour Leader numbers remain the same in all groups. Dhaka – 0538355455.
- Cancellations : If Booking Cancelled Before…
30 Days – 25% of the Tour Cost will be charged to the traveller
20 Days – 75% of Tour Cost will be charged to the traveler
Less than 10 Days – 100% of Tour Cost will be charged to the traveller.
- 5 Liter Zamzam Cans will be given complimentary to each HAJI Without Packing. Hajis will have to get the packing done on Ai rport and
pay directly to Airport Authori ties. Childrens and Infants will not be given ZamZam Cans.
- In case a pilgrim fells severely ill and is hospitalized all the expenses incurred on him has to be paid by him or by his relatives in India has to pay it in our Head Office.
- In case a pilgrim expires in Saudi Arabia his body will not be flown back to India under any circumstances. All his final rights will be done according to Saudi Rules and Regulations and he will be buried in the city in which he expired. No graveyard preferences will be entertained at all.
- Minimum Cancellation 10,000 TK. If cancelled after passport submission.
- Terms & Conditions / Package prices / Airfare are subject to change without any prior notice.